Since my last post I’ve completed my Methodology section for my dissertation which means I’ve now done 1000 of the 5000 words I need to write. (Getting there!!). Alongside this, I also slimmed down my interviews to the 8 most relevant ones to my research and transcribed them to allow me to begin analysis.

I also had a bit of feedback on my current logo design, I was told to think more so about the hierarchy of the layout of each element, from that feedback I’ve now adjusted the logo as shown below. It’s still got a long way to go and I also want to experiment with a few ideas that I’ve had but at the minute I’m fairly sure I’m going to settle with something along these lines.

Logo-13

Advertisements